Monday, April 27, 2015

SHOW NOTES - Episode 9

Find this episode at
http://youtu.be/vdl3qOBDpbY
I'm fairly certain that I haven't introduced anything new in this episode.
Forgive me, but I never got a chance to publish the same day I filmed, as the public computer at my apartment complex office was occupied.
I'll do my very best to get everything covered, but IF I have forgotten something please give me a shout, and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about my projects.
So, where can you find me??
Instagram - missydee1206
Ravelry - DEVI0894
Podcast Raverly Group - The Unnamed Knitting Podcast

My Granny squares are just THIS  typical open square pattern, and I'm up to FIFTY-THREE at the time of publishing.
My Robin's Nest  is chugging along. I am quickly running out of yarn, so I will probably be casting off much quicker than I really intended to, but as you can see the thing is enormous and I've added a couple more rows since filming.
NO I still haven't touched Steven's socks, except to move them out of the basket so I could start thinking about edging my squares. (I need to stick the yarn on a long needle so it will spin freely when I pull more yarn.
The spinning was neglected during my week at Fort Hood, and basically everything else.
Follow me on Instagram for real-time updates on things like my blankets and spinning. I am much more active there as well. I have my setting to private, but I allow nearly everyone who requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment