Saturday, July 18, 2015

Episode 13 SHOWNOTES

Watch it here!

WIPs
Linen Stitch Cowl (#hiatusKALforyourneck) (#oppositesKAL)
I am weighing the pros&cons of continuing on  with this or just binding off at the end of the next section to free up my needle for a project I started on a straight needle.

Cancun Lace Boxy Top 
No Pictures on the Rav page just yet; but I will add one soon, as I finished the front half shortly after recording.

SPINNINg
Fractal Ply merino in sunset colors (wooly cupcakes by stefknits on Etsy)

STASH ENHANCEMENTs
I raked in a huge HURLL (for normal people, that's a haul) From The Knitting Fairy

Classic Elite Yarns Santorini: Colorway #2114 (Door prize from The Knitting Fairy Fifth Anniverseray Celebration)
Cascade 220 (worsted): Colorway 893 Ruby (Was for Steven, but he's decided that knitting is not for him, so I will be knitting something for him from it probably)
Cirvinia Forever: Colorway #72
Plymouth Yarns Toybox Collection Rainbow: Colorway 107 Raspberry Rainbow
US Size 6 (4mm), 60inch Circular Chiagoo Lace circular needle
US Size 11 (1.1mm) crochet hook (For beading)

No comments:

Post a Comment