Sunday, August 30, 2015

EPISODE 17 - Show NOtes

Watch It here


NO FOs AGAIN
I know, I'm super lame. I'm getting there, I swear.

WIPs
Sunken Treasure Shawl -  Is nearing the end. More than halfway done on the edging. Please visit Ravelry page for notes on how this shawl was constructed


Johnson Baby Blanket - The end is in sight on this one too. Just keep knitting, just keep knitting...

Bandwagon Blanket - Only a drop in the proverbial bucket here, but I am still thoroughly enjoying it

Contrasty Socks - Don't judge me for casting on a different sock before doing the second of the purple ones from the last episode. I just needed a change of color on my needles, and it is MUCH easier to do a different sock than a different shawl.

SPINNINg

I have forgotten to film spinning this week. Which means that next week I will have more to show you. I can't believe myself, I was just so excited about showing off the new yarn.

STASH ENHANCEMENt

If you want contact information for the places I purchased things, Just give me a holler. I'm too lazy to link all the things, but I will get them in my stash page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment