Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Insanity

This isn't really a real post. I'm just sitting here watching an infomercial for Insanity workouts.
I did them in phys ed class in high school, and I really liked it I lost weight pretty fast. It wasn't any like magical mystical snake oil program or anything its just a freaking work out I mean I lost about 5 pounds in 4 weeks and that's with probably 3 workouts a week. That's just one class period, a few times a week.
I really did like the program I've been thinking about getting it again. I'm super excited once I have the money freed up to get it done cause I really want to.
I mean I'm sitting here watching the infomercial and I really wish I had a hundred twenty dollars for it because I really really just want to get started I really want to do this.

So anyways, this isn't really a post, it's just kind of like a note to self.

No comments:

Post a Comment