Wednesday, February 25, 2015

SHOW NOTES - Unnamed Knitting Podcast Episod 3

Link to Episode:

http://youtu.be/CX1InBQRIGY



My WIPs:

Interlocked Sock by Lisa M Beamer

Ten-Stitch Blanket by Frankie Brown

Nymphalidea Shawl by Melinda Vermeer (mentioned only briefly - I haven't given up on it, only put it on the back burner for the moment.



Etsy Stores:

Knit For Tat Clothing (where I purchased my scarf - and matching boot cuffs and ear warmer)

Destiny Phoebe (The yarn scraps on clothespins)

Stefknits (From whom I purchased the wooly cupcakes)

Maine Woods Yarn and Fiber (where I purchased the two spindles with the maine lobstAH colorway roving and the white practice roving)



Podcasters I probably mentioned:

Josh - swordofaknitter

Cara - Knit All The Things



TEA TALK

Teavana website



The Chai Blend I was drinking on the show (Maharajah Oolong/Samurai Mate)

The Herbal Blend I talked about (Raspberry Balsamico/Limeade Twist)



The Secret Me Journal by Shane Windham on Amazon

(apparently there is a sequel called The Secret Me 2 - I may get that later on down the line.)





ME on Ravelry: DEVI0894

MY RAVELRY GROUP











No comments:

Post a Comment