Monday, February 9, 2015

Want All The Yarn!

That's what I'm doing right now.  I've discovered the destash tag on Etsy and i can get all the scrap yarn i want to start trying out the fair isles patterns i want to do.

I also casted on a little hamster plush today,  i just have to figure out what i want to do for the eyes and the stuffing. 

In other news,  it seems like every person i know who was single is now getting engaged.  Very frustrate, so annoy. I have to pretend that I'm sooooo happy for them when I really just want to barf.  The one guy betrayed a good friend of mine.  The other was dead set on marrying me for about two seconds. 

I just hate people,  because they use social media to more or less compete it's like a never ending high school reunion.  And i just can't understand my attachment to these people who meant nothing to me when I saw them everyday,  now i haven't seen them in two and a half years and I'm affected by all these little things that i shouldn't give a rat's ass about.

Anyway i have my yarn and my needles, and I'm creating tons of things. I just want a less mindless pattern so i don't have to think so much about these dumb things that bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment