Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm just a soldier girl...

Okay, first post. My name is Devin, and I enlisted in the Army National Guard on December 12, 2011 (that's 20111212, military date) and I'm going to boot camp 20120724 (July 24). Yes, I realize I'm starting a blog a month before I leave, but it's whatever.
What do you need to know about me?
I'm loud and opinionated, and I don't let people push me around. If you don't like what you read, then go away, because I don't really care what people think of me either. I can be a royal bitch when I'm angry, but I'm a super loyal friend. I've been called fierce, brave, and some other things that aren't so nice, but I'll leave all that for you to decide.
I was captain of my high school debate team my senior year, I like firearms, two of my best friends are twins, and my boyfriend's name is Billy.
If I think of anything else important, I'll post it later on.
Oh, this is me, btw.


No comments:

Post a Comment