Monday, June 25, 2012

It always starts to go downhill when you argue with your boyfriend.

It's 99.999991% true. (On a completely unrelated note, did you know that 74.92% of all statistics are made up on the spot?)

I talked to Boyfriend on the phone for the first time in weeks, and it was great until he started worrying about whether or not we can make this relationship work, and this only led to an argument between the two of us, and my phone overheated and died because I was sitting outside (in 102 degree heart, as Mom kindly pointed put when I came in) so that I had a clearer signal.

So the short version is, it became a grumpy day really quick after that.
Also, I finished that book I was reading earlier this week - it was good.

Also, this is a dreamcatcher that belonged to my great grandpa.


No comments:

Post a Comment